Terms and ConditionsChristmas 2018 at Crowne Plaza Felbridge-Gatwick
* All event dates are subject to availability.
* A £20 deposit per person is required to confirm all Christmas Party bookings and this is non refundable and non-transferable.
* A £45 deposit per person is required to confirm all Christmas Day Lunch bookings and this is non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Full pre-payment is required to confirm all Santa Sunday Lunch bookings and this is non-refundable and non-transferable
* A £50 deposit per person is required to confirm all New Year’s Eve ticket only bookings and this is non-refundable and non-transferable. Full pre-payment will be required for all accommodation bookings.
* Bookings will not be confirmed until a deposit is received for each guest. If you are paying on behalf of a large group please send one cheque only or arrange payment by one credit/debit card.
* The balance of payment is required a minimum of 28 days prior to the event.
* Menu pre-orders are required no later than 28 days prior to the event.
* If you require a special seating arrangement, requests will be noted, but no guarantees can be given. Complete tables seat either 10 or 12 people depending on the room layout. The hotel reserves the right to join parties of less than 10 people together.
* In the event of a cancellation or a reduction in numbers from the original booking, full charges will be made unless the spaces are resold.
* Bookings made after 28 days prior to the event will be required to pay in full at the time of booking.
* Deposits and payment of the final balance are non-refundable and non-transferable. Cheques should be made payable to Crowne Plaza Felbridge and must have a contact name, address and cheque guarantee number on the reverse. Cheques must be received allowing 14 days to clear prior to the booking date.
* All prices include VAT at the current rate. If you require a VAT receipt please advise the events team and this will be available after the event.
* Guests under 18 years old may be restricted at some events, please check at the time of booking.
* The hotel does not allow alcohol to be brought onto the premises.
* Party organisers or company representatives will be liable for any misconduct by their guests which results in damage to the property of the Crowne Plaza Felbridge or its associate assets.
* For the benefit of the other guests we request that customers are smartly dressed on party nights and refrain from wearing jeans and trainers. The hotel management reserves the right to refuse admission if a guest arrives in an unfit state. During the event if a guest is disruptive towards other guests, the organiser of the party will be informed and the guest will be removed from the hotel. Under these circumstances monies paid to the Crowne Plaza Felbridge will not be refunded.
* The hotel reserves the right to cancel an event and will endeavour to offer alternative dates where possible.
* The hotel will not be held responsible for any cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather conditions.